West Central School and Transition Services
General Yearbook Candid Photo Uploads
Got a photo that doesn’t fit in the other 4 groups? You can upload it here for the yearbook so it can be grouped into the right yearbook pages.
When uploading photos, please use the LARGE (or ACTUAL SIZE) format JPG or PNG photo formats. “Small” images, while looking fine the screen, will be too small to print in the yearbook.
Great yearbook candid photos share the following characteristics:
- Fun, exciting, unique photos!
- Plenty of light so students can be clearly seen
- Shows student’s faces and not the backs of heads
- In-focus and not blurry
- The photo has interest — Students should be doing something, holding something, showing something instead of standing by themselves
- Represents the school and the student well – avoid “signs” with hands/fingers or questionable phrases printed on shirts
Please note – By uploading your photos, you give Fairfield Photography, LLC permission to use those photos for yearbook print or digital display use.
Feel free to contact Fairfield Photography with any questions on uploading your photos or photo usage in this year’s yearbook.